(Oh) Pretty Woman

www.jam-the-eadgbe.blogspot.com

(Oh) Pretty Woman - Van Halen

[Intro: ???]

E
A F#m A F#m

Pretty woman, walking down the street, Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
D E
Pretty woman, I don't believe you; you're not true, No one could look as good as you

[Riff: ???]

A F#m A F#m

Pretty woman, won't you pardon me, Pretty woman, I couldn't help but see
D E
Pretty woman, you look lovely as can be, Are you lonely just like me?

[Riff: ???]

Chorus:
Dm G C Am

Pretty woman, stop a while, Pretty woman, talk a while
Dm C (held for 2 measures)
Pretty woman, give your smile to me
Dm G C Am
Pretty woman, yeah yeah yeah, Pretty woman, walk my way
Dm G C
Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me

A F#m D E, (play E7 arpeggio here a couple of times)
Oh, 'cause I need you; need you tonight

A F#m A F#m
Pretty woman, don't walk on by, Pretty woman, don't make me cry
A E (strummed until the last 'A' chord below)
Pretty woman, don't walk away, hey... okay
If that's the way it must be then okay
I guess I'll go on home; it's late; there'll be tomorrow night, but wait...

[Riff: ???]
What do I see? Is she walking back to me? Yeah, she's walking back to me... Oh, oh,
A (hit 2 times hard then mute completely)
Pretty Woman